Terms & Conditions
This site is currently under construction so any proposed purchases must be made either
over the telephone or via the contact email.
- Except for special orders, goods purchased from us via this site may be returned within seven days of receipt for a refund, providing you have notified us in writing of your intention to return items in person, by post, by fax, or by e-mail within these seven days.
- The goods must be returned to the business address and the cost of packing and returning any goods will be at the customer’s expense.
- A handling charge may be levied to cover our outbound shipping costs.
- Please use a suitable service when returning goods, as we cannot be held responsible for any returned goods lost in transit.
- We must receive goods within 14 days of receipt, and any goods returned must be received by us in the condition they were received by the customer.
- Sealed boxes and packages such as plastic or metal kits must be unopened, clear bags with header cards must be intact, goods will only be refunded if they are in the condition that they were received, ie new goods must be unused and still in their sealed packages.
- A full refund will be made within 28 days of the goods being received back by us, less any carriage charge if delivery was outside the UK or if a 'next day' service was used by request, providing the previous conditions are observed.
- If you are returning a product because it is faulty please be aware that a refund will only be given if the fault is due to a manufacturing defect. This may mean leaving the product with our staff for investigation purposes.
- This condition does not affect your rights on the return of faulty goods.